Directory of Ontario Rheumatology Program Directors
Ontario Program Directors
Ontario’s rheumatology program directors are available to answer questions from prospective students wishing to learn more about their training programs and the path to becoming a rheumatologist.
- Program Director: Dr. Nader A. Khalidi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Assistant: Rennee Tremblay, email@example.com
- Program Director: Dr. Marie Clements-Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Assistant: Holly Shea, email@example.com
- Program Director: Pari Basharat, Pari.Basharat@sjhc.london.on.ca
- Program Assistant: Deborah Fournier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Director: Dr. John Thomson, email@example.com
- Program Assistant: Sue Duffield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Director: Dana Jerome, email@example.com
- Program Administrator: Erin Delaney, firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA Summer Studentship Program
The Canadian Rheumatology Association (CRA) organizes summer programs for medical students including the Clinical Summer Studentship, and the Research Summer Studentship.
To learn more about the CRA’s programs, visit the Summer Studentship Programs page on their website. The CRA’s administrative team welcomes any questions from interested students.
Ontario Rheumatology Career Ambassadors
Students interested in pursuing a career in rheumatology are invited to contact our Career Ambassadors with any questions about training or working as a rheumatologist. Career Ambassadors are a team of experienced clinicians that have volunteered to support the next generation of specialists by sharing their experience and advice.